
It was Laura's day to be the boss and boy did she boss! :) She has her very own line of fabric coming out this Month and has been very busy getting ready for quilt market. For those who don't know much about the quilting world - this is huge!! I'm so excited to just experience through her. We spent the day cutting fat quarters for quilt shops. You should check out my link to Laura's blog (Paint in my Hair) to see what projects shes done so far. I will definitely post more on this when I'm allowed. I think its still a little top secret.




We had Max come and help us fold the fat quarters. He actually did a really great job. Check out how hard hes working. We were very impressed. Thanks Max for the hard work today. We cut 80 fat quarters today. Not too bad for 2 1/2 hours.
1 comment:
marc and shannon!!!! I have been thinking about you guys forever and wanting to get in touch!! This is jane price (johnson) :) So glad i found your blog! I'm at janey-lizzy.blogspot.com :) 3 kids, way to go people!
Post a Comment