Sunday, May 17, 2009

Here Fishy, Fishy

Here is the table with the brew. Ummmm, yummy...right?
For those of us who don't like Crawfish or seafood, we were banished to the other patio to eat chicken. That would have consisted of Sarah and I, oh and Tyler.

I did however pig out on the chocolate cake. I made up for the skimpings of my meal with dessert.




The big boys even got to play a little ping pong....


While the ladies enjoyed our girl time talk. I actually had a great time, this picture doesn't show it. I think I must have really been interested in something someone was saying.



No comments:

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates