Saturday, May 09, 2009

Mother's Day in the making


Here is my little helper.  They are so cute at this age when they actually want to help.  Do you think we could get even a pinky to lift from the other two today?  Not a chance, at least not now that the trampoline is up.  

I've wanted built-ins in the basement since November and today we've actually made headway.  I think Marc is trying to use this as a mother's day present (mostly because I don't think he went out and got me anything.  I mean, he would try to disagree, but....I'm just thinking that this is his backup and since it's 10:00 its now become the front runner.)  I'm excited either way.  I'm happy to have these started.  They actually are a bit bigger then they look in the pictures.  I'll post more later.

I hope all you moms have a great Mother's Day!


No comments:

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates