Monday, May 11, 2009

Oh yeah....

I was called yesterday to be a counselor in the Primary Presidency. 

4 comments:

Candria said...

Congrats on the calling! That will be fun especially to have your boys in there. Love your posts. Thanks for sharing your decorating pics. I love seeing how other people decorate their house! Awesome painting! And we will keep little Harris in our prayers!

jamie t. said...

I heart primary.... you'll be wonderful!!!!

Bobbi said...

I think you will be great at that calling. Good luck! :)

Rachel Ure said...

I was wondering ! It will be good to see you in there every week.
by-the-way ,I am planning on coming to sewing group tomorrow - so let me know if it gets cancelled

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates