Today at the therapist I learned something new. The news was actually bad news for us but it did help to explain whats going on with his finger. We've seen Harris move his finger forward and back a little. So if you point your pointer (come on, do it) and you move it without bending the finger - that was what he was doing. We though this was great, we saw movement but apparently that movement is caused by a muscle and not a tendon. bummer. What we need to see is bending at the first and second joints of the finger which Harris has shown no signs of. He still sleeps with that finger straight out. They want him to use his hand more so guess what he got today...another cast but this time on his left hand to force him to use the right. Its a small one but still a hard cast. He only has to have it on for a week. This movement in his finger is really really important. If you wouldn't mind remembering him in your prayers it would be much appreicated. I'll post his picture with his new "cool" cast (as we call it) later.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
3 months ago
2 comments:
We will remember his in our prayers. I hope that his "cool" new cast helps. Keep us posted.
Poor Harry:( - and by the way, you my gorgeous friend have no reason to envy - but the compliment was extremely nice! I totally had buyers remorse after we did the pictures, so seeing how fun they turned out made me very happy. PS I love love love your quilt you made, the fabric is great - I can't believe you got it in Idaho..... also love the darling shirt. PPS I am a counselor in Primary too and besides just wanting some adult interaction on Sundays, I really love it. Sorry so long - you guys are great, I love looking at your blog and pretending we could live close and hang out....ah one day maybe?
Post a Comment