Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Love

I hope all you mother's had as wonderful of a day as I did.  I was showered with love and drawings and the most amazing breakfast.  I love the little things the boys do for me at school, those are probably some of my favorite gifts.  If you look close you can see a piece of wood...yep, I was right, the built-ins became my gift.  I'm really excited about them though, Marc is so wonderful to me and works so hard for the family and pampers me with everything that I want and that includes working all saturday to start to build built-ins.  I snatched up a very good man.

































I also got to wear this really hip mother's day shirt.  My sister got one too and we sported them for my mom.  I think she was a bit embarassed. We had fun.  We went to my grandma's for dinner and enjoyed our evening there and then right home and early to bed for boys.  That in itself is a gift.  Happy Day after Mother's Day! 

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Sounds like a fabulous day. You didn't mention your new church news, though. Hmmm.... Happy Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

Your hair looks so cute in the last pictures! You look GREAT (as usual)

Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures Shanon!

Madeline

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates