Sunday, May 17, 2009

Here Fishy, Fishy (there are two more posts about this)

What is that? What is the interesting thing that Harris is pointing to. Well my friends, its his new one (friend), and our dinner. Here they are up close. We are having a crawfish boil. Thats right. We ordered crawfish from the south. About 50 pounds of these ugly things.
Bennett and Willy thought they were cool to play with.


Max even enjoyed holding them.



So there is a process to this gross madness. First they come in these big netted bags. You have to purge them in a tub with salt water. (I'm not sure why, but you do).



There are more posts about this wonderful evening. Please read on!


5 comments:

jamie t. said...

Ewww! I'm not so sure how I think about all that. What a fun experience though. Great memories even if those little things give me the ibby-jibbies!

Brandon and Lesli said...

Hi! Sorry for not writing back sooner - we would love love love to have you guys come stay with us whenever - my email is lesliparson@hotmail.com - let me know what's going on. Never had crawfish do they taste like shrimp?

Amy said...

Sounds yummy... I think.

Bobbi said...

That does look like a fun experience. However, I'd be sitting at the table with you eating chicken. lol

VALERIE said...

WOW that really does look messy. But lookl like a lot of fun.Did Marc enjoy them? What it Good?

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates