Harris came into our room the other morning driving his tractor on the floor saying "choo-choo". Marc sat up and said, "Thats it, we need an emergency trip to Idaho. There is no reason that boy shouldn't know what a Tractor sounds like." I told him not to tell his mom and dad but I suppose I'm putting it out there for everyone to see. Its not so much an emergency trip but a family vacation. For those who are around the area clear your calendars, we'd absolutely love to see you and if you're on our way in (we're driving :( ) we'll stop by. We're leaving July 24th and leaving to come back around August 1st or 3rd. We are so excited to see everyone and to play. the boys are especially. Now maybe Harris will know what a tractor sounds like. wow, thats really embarssing..."choo-choo" - who does that?
8 comments:
That's funny. And how fun that you get a vacation to Idaho! Any chance you're coming to the Boise area? Probably not but know that our doors are always open if you ever do. :) Have fun!
So excited for you guys! Have a great time learning all sorts of stuff. I can't wait for Harris to see a real tractor!
Shoot, if I knew thats what it took I would have taught the boy that a while ago! Can't wait to see you all!
Bummer we'll miss you guys. We'll be in Idaho the first 10 days of July. Enjoy your vacation!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you guys!!!!! Wa-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
You are giving us a little more notice than I gave you... We will be here waiting for you!!! Right, Marc?
We are headed to Idaho July 16 and Josh will be there till around the time you guys leave. I know he would love to see Marc. If you guys have a little spare time maybe we could catch up.
FINALLY!!! WE WILL HAVE THE DUNE BUGGY WARMED UP!!! AND MAYBE TAKE A FEILD TRIP TO THE FARM AND EXPLAIN FARM SOUNDS TO THE BOYS AGAIN!!!
CANT WAIT TO SEE YA
Post a Comment