Sunday, April 26, 2009

3 Years In The Making



This material I bought over 2 1/2 years ago in Rigby, ID. It has taken me this long to put it together and have it quilted. I'm banking on a couple more months for me to put the binding on which would make this quilt 3 years in the making. I'm so good at starting things. You should see all my half done quilts in my sewing room. Its finishing them thats the problem. Marc says no more material or projects until I finish what I have. I guess I know what I'll be doing my next couple of Friday Groups! In case you were wondering, the fabric is Amy Butler. And the back is not white - that would be crazy. I'll take another picture when its finished and post it because I'm sure you all really are dying to know what the finish product will look like.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

ahh...i like it! It turned out super cute! Don't feel bad, I start them and send them to my mom to finish!

Robinson Roost said...

It looks wonderful, Shan and, Chelsea is telling the truth!

VALERIE said...

That looks great. Would love to see the finished project. can't wait.

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates