My mom took us shopping yesterday. LOVE when mom takes us shopping. She spoils us. We found this jacket for Max at The Children's Place. He put it on and tried not to beam but you could see it coming out in his eyes. He looked at himself in the mirror and gave a little shake. The song "Stayin' Alive" came in my head. I could just picture him struting his stuff down the streets of New York with that song in the background.
Anyway. He was SOOOOO excited to wear it to church today and he asked me to take pictures of him. Not kidding. I love that little man.
And the close up...can you say Marc? I think he looks just like his dad in this picture. Love this kid.
3 comments:
He's sure a handsome little fella. Cute pics!
He is stinkin cute...and yes he resembles Marc a little too much, scary for you!!
Ummm, notice how Marc has his head tilted in the family photo column and then note the top black and white photo of Max. That one yells Marc. I love you Max and you look so handsome in your new jacket.
Post a Comment