We were tired of sponge bathing him. I mean, its not like hes a new baby, its a little difficult to give a 21 month old a sponge bath without him yelling at you. We tried to set him in the sink but he didn't like that idea at all - can't say I blame him. Our next option - wrapping it up seran wrap and bread bags. He didn't like that either. :(
Anna broke her arm about that age right at the beginning of summer and it was the worst! Bath time was also a nightmare so I can understand! Good luck :)
We are proud parents of 4 active, happy boys. If we're not playing legos, painting, sewing, creating, playing the wii, playing planes or playing trains then, well, we're all probably not awake for the day yet. Our days are filled so many simple yet beautiful things. I have the opportunity to stay home and care (aka, play, do their laundry, cook, clean, etc) for my family. Marc has had the privilege of owning his own business for 2 years now. Our company is growing so quickly and we (Marc) is so busy. If its the summer you can find us at the pool or lake. If its winter then you can find us hibernating and waiting for the warm weather to make its appearance. We are so happy to be in Missouri and can't believe we've been here 5 years already.
1 comment:
Anna broke her arm about that age right at the beginning of summer and it was the worst! Bath time was also a nightmare so I can understand! Good luck :)
Post a Comment