Saturday, April 11, 2009

Decorating time

So this is pretty funny. My mom found this and we decided to put it up in the boys room. This is something that I did in school in 1st grade, right around Bennett's age. My mom just had Brittany and the class made these letters for her. My teacher wrote on the board what we should write and like a good girl, I listened. The picture is of my mom and sister in bed and my dad crying because he was so overwhelmed with excitement (for those who know my dad know he never shows emotion so its funny that I would have drew him like that).
"Dear Mrs. Beczkala, We are happy you had a baby girl. Shannon is our friend. Good luck. Your friend, Shannon Beczkala". Classic

Here is the boys room at my mom's house. I thought it turned out pretty cute. We still need a couple more things for the wall but that would require me painting and time to do that is, well, non-existent. I made the curtains and pillows for the bed. The brown toy box was mine when I was little and the wooden chair was mine too. The bed has a hide away so all the boys fit in there when Grandma has a sleep over which she did last night. Thanks mom! We went to the Temple and then to eat with some friends. The best part was sleeping in until 8:30!








Max's favorite part - the hot air balloon..surprise, surprise. I just posted about Harry and bath time so please continue to scroll down.


1 comment:

Bobbi said...

I love the pictures of all three of them on the wall. Looks good!

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates