Monday, May 03, 2010

Work with me here

I need your creative minds. For our next primary activity we are wanting to construct a Tree of Life. I'm not talking about taping construction paper to a wall...I mean a big 3-d tree. I want it in the corner so we would only need to construct the front part of it. I would like it to go as high as I can. I think all the way to the ceiling is out of the question but tall enough that it is much bigger then the children. I want "branches" hanging off the tree and have them stable enough to hold the lights that I bought that look like little white pieces of fruit. I think, but am always open to more suggestions, I figured out how to do the trunk but for the life of me I can't figure out the tree part.

Has anyone every tried to construct a tree...big or small? If you have any ideas or tips I'd be happy to hear them!

4 comments:

Kim Keate said...

Did you consult Patti? She always seems to have a great idea.

Anonymous said...

I am with Kim on this one. Patti is my sense.

Hope pregnancy is being gentle with you!

Maddy

Robinson Roost said...

In our neck of the woods, we go up to the canyon and cut down a quakie. That may be frowned upon there.

Robinson Roost said...

In our neck of the woods, we go up to the canyon and cut down a quakie. That may be frowned upon there.

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates