Friday, May 21, 2010

Can you say G-I-R-L!!




It's a girl!!! Well, maybe not necessarily the picture above but for sure the below picture is a girl. Please welcome the newest female member of our family - Honey Butter.





Max got Honey Butter yesterday and is in love. She is 7 weeks old and the cutest, sweetest thing. She lets the kids hold her, she doesn't nibble on them. She is very calm and calm is what we need in this house. Lets hope the boys craziness doesn't rub off on her. Max will sit and just watch her in her cage when she needs a break from all of us. He gives her lettuce for a treat. He says he loves her all the time and gives her kisses. It seriously is sooo cute.

I did however go in for an ultrasound today and we held strong...we didn't find out. I will post more pictures of the ultra sound later. The baby actually gave us a thumbs up and we have the picture to prove it. I guess everything is going well in there...we got the OK from the baby itself.

I'm so glad to have another female in the house...even if it is only a bunny! ;)

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

I almost got super excited, then I say the bunny pictures and it all came together. Those boys look like they are in heaven! Lucky boys! And for the baby it looks just as cute as the rest of the family!

Robinson Roost said...

I was momentarily excited. You got me. Love the bunny!

Bobbi said...

Got me too! Dang it. Yay for cute bunnies and healthy babies. :)

VALERIE said...

Dang you had me to. I even yeld to everyone that it was a girl. You got me. Although the bunny is cute!

Unknown said...

I HAVE A WIFE THAT YELLED IT WAS A GIRL AND WAS VERY EXCITED FOR UMM ABOUT 5 SEC TILL SHE WENT BACK TO READING!!! LOL
I GUESS U CAN PUT BOWS IN THE GIRL BUNNIES HAIR!

Kim Keate said...

What is it with you and getting pets while pregnant? Do I need to remind you of Elroy-or Elboy as sweet little Max called him? Well, anyway, congrats on the cute fuzzy, little girl.

Candria said...

That was mean...
the bunny and baby both look very cute however....

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates