Monday, May 24, 2010

First pictures

Cute little foot. The feet are one of my most favorite newborn baby parts. I love how small they are and all the little wrinkles on the bottom. So sweet.
There it is. The official "thumbs up". In case you're having a hard time figuring out where it is, its on your left side. And no, its not a private, its a fist with the thumb sticking up and his arm and abdomen area.

Kind of looks like baby is sucking his/her thumb. Hope not.


The baby looks great. Breech at the moment but hopefully he/she will turn. I haven't had experiences like that before, all of my other kids were head down from the very beginning. The baby still does have time to turn...right? I had better not end my labors with a c-section. I will not be a happy person if I have to do that. Any tricks on how to turn this little one?

4 comments:

Robinson Roost said...

Adorable baby! And babe has a lot of time to turn. Not to worry.

Candria said...

Ryman was breech, ended up with a c-section, you still have LOTS of time though - Brylie was breech in her ultrasound and she turned on her own just fine. And if the dr. has to try to turn him/her the odds are good because you've had other babies!! I wouldn't worry too much!

Kristina said...

Can't wait to meet the little one! Talk to Elise Smith-Olivia was breech and they did the turning in your stomach thing. It worked for her!

Hannah said...

Brooks was breech, but he turned with no problems. Don't even worry about it until you're almost due. Then the doctor can check again and chances are, everything will be just fine.

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates