Thursday, May 20, 2010

Giveaway (not by me, but by my talented friend)

My friend Laura just announced her new line of patterns. Which by the way, are sooo cute. I thought I'd let any of you know who follow me that you should hop on over to her site and enter to win 5 free patterns. There is also a free quilt pattern which is dang cute!! As a side note, I made the messenger bag for Bennett for Christmas and I used gray cordoroy for the outside and added a really fun mustard yellow felt bike. So...the bags don't just have to be "girly". The patterns are super easy. Click here to check out her blog.

No comments:

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates