I'm pretty sure not many mom's had painted really big "We Heart Mom". I must be pretty lucky. The boys each picked me out a gift. A purse from Harry, a scarf from Bennett and a necklace from Max. Marc bought me this sewing book from Anna Maria Horner that I've been wanting - now I need to make time for all the projects I want to make!
At the moment I am sitting on the couch, Marc is making dinner and doing dishes...ahhh..life is good.
Here is the fence Marc built for the garden. Talk about fancy, fancy. The gate even lifts up like Lamborghini style. The boys wanted their pictures taken today by the garden. The vegetables are growing like crazy. The beans and peas are really big.
I hope everyone else out there had a fantastic day today. Now back to reality tomorrow.
3 comments:
You're so lucky to be surrounded by so many wonderful men! Glad your day was grand :)
Happy mother's day to a wonderful mother. You deserve the pampering! Love the painted wall.
Love the wall and I think you are right about not too many others waking up to a wall card. Garden and boys look terrific!
Post a Comment