Friday, May 07, 2010

I found this


This is so sad for me. This is Harry. Look at him...so small....so fuzzy....so sweet. He had the most beautiful skin and he had all this peach fuzz all over him. I still remember his smell and how much I loved to just hold him. I can't believe that he will be three and not the baby anymore.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

oh he is so cute. it almost makes me want another one until i see my little crazy throwing his cheerios on the floor. good thing you are having one so i can come and visit and look at pictures of her/him.

Robinson Roost said...

Sweet baby boy. However, he is a pretty handsome boy now as well!

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates