Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Just another day in paradise

Today was Max's preschool picnic. Here are his buddies from class. They all made black bird shirts because well....they are all in the black bird class. It was so stinkin' hot this morning. I was miserable. Thank goodness the pool opens on Saturday.
I'm pretty sure Harris had just as much fun as his brother did today. He loved the parachute activity.

It rained pretty good this evening and then there was the most vibrant rainbow in the sky. I didn't capture it all that well but it was probably the brightest rainbow I've ever seen.

Hope everyone else had a fantastic day.

3 comments:

Robinson Roost said...

Yay, Max. Way to graduate.

Robinson Roost said...

Shannon,
We see those rainbows quite often here;)

Michelle said...

I love Max's black bird t-shirt. It looks like Max and Harris are having a great time. Love ya

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates