
This weekend was absolutely beautiful. Warm, not too humid, just perfect. Of course we took every opportunity to get out on the water. Marc had three days in a row off. I don't think we even knew what to do with ourselves...well, from the pictures I guess we found things to fill our time with!

Harry's first tub ride. I actually think he went last year with our friend's son Jared but he doesn't remember that. He is ready to go. He was holding those handles the second he got into the boat. He was a little scared but dad took it easy on us and I think he ended up having a good time.

Our motto? Safety first. And that includes when driving!
(never, ever, ever a dull moment with that man)
How cute are these kiddos?? Thanks Matt for acting absolutely ridiculous to get all of them to smile.
Marc and Max meant business when it was their turn to tube. Max kept saying faster and they wanted to rip through waves like no ones business. I couldn't believe Max wasn't scared. They got air a few times.
We had a fantastic weekend. We put in a new front door and stained it, we even put handles on our cabinets that we have had up since November. Its amazing what gets done when Marc is around!
3 comments:
Hey looks like alot of fun! I love the lake :) So the its a girl bunny post really got me!!!! I got really excited for a min! Im glad to hear all is well!
GLAD U GUYS GOT YOUR WARM WEATHER AS WE STILL BUNDLE UP HERE !! LOOKS LIKE U HAD FUN!
Wow! I can't believe that it is warm enough somewhere in the world to go boating. Certainly not here. Fun pictures.
Post a Comment