Wednesday, June 23, 2010

You can't tell me this doesn't look yummy!

No, I didn't post the wrong picture. And yes, you can call fabric yummy in my book. I LOVE beautiful fabric and this came in the mail for me today. I'm so excited to start my project tomorrow with Laura. Our Friday group over the summer is a bit on the small side but we still are trying to be faithful. Tomorrow (I do know its not Friday tomorrow) Laura is coming over and we're making a chair cushion for the small wooden chair we have in the family room. We're also making a throw quilt for our family room. Right now its a little too cold and modern for me. I still love it but I think I'll love it more with a little home made touch. I will post pictures for the cushion and throw.

4 comments:

THE NOTHUM'S said...

you need to start making things for baby girl....

Bobbi said...

lol. ^^^

I was thinking with all the girly colors you might have an announcement to make. ;) Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Robinson Roost said...

I'm with you on the yummy.

Anonymous said...

so I cant wait to see it! please blog it! Your belly is so cute... I'm sure you will agree! ;) You were so creative with your fathers day gift! I love it! hope all is well, we miss you!

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates