And here is my new ride. Please don't be jealous and do not covet my car. I know, I know, its tempting too but please don't.
Marc brought this home last night. Max had been waiting all evening for him to return with it. By the time Marc did Max was in bed but of course not asleep. Marc went down to get Max and you would have thought it was Christmas. Wish I could adopt that positive attitude! Anyway, there is even a little DVD player in the front. The boys think that is THE coolest thing ever. Its amazing to me too because its about 5" smaller then the DVD player in the van. We will be adding a bigger screen to the back for our travels this summer. No need to torture myself with no movies for kids. We will have plenty of time to spend quality time together this summer and when we make it to our destinations (Texas countdown, T minus 20 days)...no need to try to force it in a vehicle for hours upon hours.
4 comments:
crazy. my friend jordan designed those super hero tags and now i see them on everyones blog! i am too lazy to do it- glad you did
love the ride! glad you are coming ot texas. if the state wasn't so flippin' big i would say. " hey, stop by and spend a night with us in Lubbock" but my guess is that you probably aren't wanting to make a several hour detour to our humble city. have fun in your travels
The "new ride" really looks quite nice and I am sure you will like the room and driver's door that latches. Contrats.
I meant "congrats".
Cute idea for Fathers Day. :) And congrats on a new ride with AC!
Post a Comment