Tuesday, June 08, 2010

We are hardly serious and heres the proof


Left to Right: Me, Michelle, Colette and Laura

Here is the latest picture of our Friday group. This was taken at Michelle's birthday brunch. We can't even take a serious picture without goofing off. And you won't believe it but I'm not the one that is the trouble maker. Laura is always the one "crackin' wise".

Even though its not "serious" I do love this picture. It captures the fun we have together. I told them I wanted to wait to get a good one until I lost some weight...mostly the weight in my arms and face!! But someone is always pregnant or post pardum or something. Guess its just the faze that we're all in.

I love these girls. They are some of my closest friends I've ever had. They make me want to be better, they show me how to be a better friend, a better wife and mom. They have taught me how to serve with an open heart and not to judge. Good, good women that I'm so fortunate to be associated with.

We will miss Colette, she is off in England for the summer. I'm sure having a horrible time. ;)

1 comment:

Candria said...

What great posts! I miss you...

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates