
There is the 25th week belly. I can't believe just how uncomfortable I am already. My ribs hurt and are starting to go numb already. I am not getting great sleep in the only two positions I can actually lay in. But still, its a wonderful thing to be able to carry a tiny little baby and I'm getting really excited. I still have a ton of things I want to make for our little bundle of joy and I realized the other day that I don't have as much time as I thought. Sure, 3 months is a long time but I haven't been able to do anything the first 6 months. This calls for a lot of Friday group help.

Father's day was wonderful. The boys were so excited to give him his super hero gift. They each also made him a book. Bennett was a book of ALL the flags of the world. Thats right...
ALL of them. Max was a book on rocks and Harris' was really only 1 page but it was a very nice drawing of a tornado.
I actually didn't end up making dinner for him. That would be punishment on Father's Day. So Marc and Flint cooked their own father's day dinner and Freda and I did the dishes. That sounds like a pretty fair deal to me. Marc cook this most amazing pork butt. We joked at the table that we should open a restaurant called "just butts". We then had the D family join us for dessert and games while the kids destroyed the basement and sweated their guts out outside. There is nothing better then spending father's day with such wonderful men that I have the privilege of associating with...especially my husband!!
7 comments:
Cute belly. I thought you were looking pretty good yesterday! I love the "just butts" idea. Very marketable to us families with boys!
You look adorable!!! I also love the "just butts" idea.
Love the cute little belly! You also have some handsome boys in your life!
I think that your belly looks round and I had a lady tell me that round bellies indicate a certain gender of babies. Fun fathers day fotos.
cute picture of your belly...i can't wait until SHE comes out! tell the boys their aunt misses and loves them.
I must agree with everyone else. CUTE Belly. And just so you know all my girls were round and my boys were football shaped. Just a thought. I totally love the just butts idea. Cute Family
Wait! What?!?! Where have I been? I didn't even know you were pregnant! I'm such a loser & so excited for you. I'm an excited loser. You are such a good mama. I miss our Rexburg days. Congrats!
Post a Comment