
I went through some old pictures the other day and decided to scan them in since the first year and a half of knowing each other and being married our pictures weren't digital. Check this picture out! This was the first night we met. It was a dance at BYU-I, girls choice, MORP (prom backwards). I had only been out there about 3 weeks so the only guy I really knew was in one of my communication classes and since in communication classes we do communicate I actually felt like I kind of knew him so I asked him to go (can't remember his name). My roommate Naomi talked about this really cute guy that looked like Heath Ledger that she wanted to ask but was nervous. I told her that I would find someone if she did. So....that was the beginning. Can you find Marc?! I know...look at his hair. Isn't it beautiful. You're probably wondering why he has since shaved it, he says hes losing it and it looks bad when its grown out. I think I sort of look the same except me recently chopping my hair off. Crazy how life changes and how life's are brought together. Just thought I'd share in a little of our history.
4 comments:
pure awesomeness!
i must say im so lucky to have marc as a brother-in-law....lookin good back in the day :)
Wow, not only the hair, but the pants...
Mark's real name is WALDO!?!
Post a Comment