Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Vote Please!

There is a photo contest here in St. Louis and I wanted to send in Harris' picture. Its hard to get him sitting still and not drooling but also capture his bright blue eyes and his smile. This is the best I could do the other day. The contest ends soon and I can't decide which one...or maybe neither, I'm asking you, my friends.... The pictures on the blog don't look the exact same as I have, his eyes look much bluer on the originals. Picture #1, ontop, and Picture #2 on bottom.

11 comments:

VALERIE said...

Wow good luck. If you would have ugly kids the decision wouldn't be so hard. They are both adorable. Let us know what you decided. He is getting so big. He looks a lot like Marc.

Unknown said...

Cute! i like #2 he has beautiful eyes!! Good luck.

Amy V. said...

They are both adorable, but I like #2 better.... he looks like he's up to something! :)

The Robinson's said...

For those who are keeping track, I just got 2 votes on the phone for #1.

jamie t. said...

I like #1! He is adorable :)

Anonymous said...

I like #1, he looks innocent and like the perfect child!

Robinson Roost said...

Number one shows a great pose but #2 shows his personality. You choose.

Rachel Ure said...

#2! he really is adorable

Erica said...

I think #2 shows more personality. What a cutie!

Kristina said...

I like number 2!!! So sweet!

Anonymous said...

I like number 2. The eyes are smiling on their own on this one. By the way I like your haircut.

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates