So this is a post to ask for help. I'm really sick of my boring blog, it doesn't represent me at all and it drives me crazy that I don't know how to get the cute backgrounds. So can anyone tell me in a simple way how to do that. I guess I need "backgrounds for dummies". I would appreciate the help!
I got mine at lenatoewsdesigns.blogspot.com She has a ton of cute stuff! Easy to add too. If you want to go the scrapbook page way email me and I can send you the directions. Or just do a quick search for "free blog templates or skins". See what you can find. Good luck!
We are proud parents of 4 active, happy boys. If we're not playing legos, painting, sewing, creating, playing the wii, playing planes or playing trains then, well, we're all probably not awake for the day yet. Our days are filled so many simple yet beautiful things. I have the opportunity to stay home and care (aka, play, do their laundry, cook, clean, etc) for my family. Marc has had the privilege of owning his own business for 2 years now. Our company is growing so quickly and we (Marc) is so busy. If its the summer you can find us at the pool or lake. If its winter then you can find us hibernating and waiting for the warm weather to make its appearance. We are so happy to be in Missouri and can't believe we've been here 5 years already.
4 comments:
Go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com
they have GREAT backgrounds that are easy to add. Good luck!
I got mine at lenatoewsdesigns.blogspot.com She has a ton of cute stuff! Easy to add too. If you want to go the scrapbook page way email me and I can send you the directions. Or just do a quick search for "free blog templates or skins". See what you can find. Good luck!
THANK YOU Ladies!
hey!
it's totally cute! I love it!
How about another exclamation mark?
Love it!!!!!
Post a Comment