Are there ever any days where you just feel like this? Just wore right the heck out? This is my day. Life with children is exhausting and even more exhausting when all you here all day is, "but...he did it first," "MOM - He took my...", "(scream) you deserved it!". I love my children don't get me wrong but every time they fight it seriously sucks out all my energy. I've come up with a rule though (we'll see how well it goes), if they argue more then is necessary for brothers to argue who are with each other almost all day then they have to do extra chores since it makes me tired and I have no energy when they fight then I don't have energy to do the housework. What do you think? They just argue all the time. Max is the aggrevator and Bennett is the drama king. I'm sure not all siblings are like this...but if there are any that are like that, please tell me! My kitchen floor is sticky from juice that was spilled 4 days ago and I still haven't gotten to it, there is chalk on our front door, yellow spotting around the toilet (I bet you can't guess what that is), a urine smell in the bathroom and yes the toilet is flushed, a beautiful stick figured family so artistically drawn with PERMANENT marker on the back of Bennett and Max's bedroom door, a library book from school that is still lost and that was to be turned in today and full day ahead of me which includes watching 4 other children - I promise friends...I do love you and your kids and am happy to watch them - I have so much to do but I think I'll just go rest for a time.........
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
3 months ago
1 comment:
Oh yes!! That is boys for you. Mine are the same way. They just feed off each other. And have you been to my house lately, because your description of yours sounds just like mine. I have chocolate milk spatters all over the floor and chairs because heaven forbid we have one meal where someone doesn't spill. I have "keep out" complete with pictures on BOTH the boys' doors, and a permanent pee smell in their bathroom no matter how often I clean - gag!
Hang in there momma. Raising boys is hard... on your house and your sanity. ;)
Post a Comment