Saturday, September 20, 2008

Balloon Glow and More

The balloon glow was last night. This is Max's Meca! It really is an amazing event and as always in St. Louis, FREE!! We love free! For those of you who don't know what a balloon glow is it is a bunch of hot air balloons, I guessed probably 20-30 balloons were there last night and as it gets dark they blow their little fire thingy (its technical term I'm sure) and they all glow, but staying on the ground. Its so fun and beautiful. Today is the big race, they start in Forest Park and all the balloons chase the Energizer Bunny Balloon, the sky looks awesome!
As you can see Harris quite enjoyed his first time at the balloon glow


Me and the boys. And for those of you who wanted to know what my new hair cut looked like, you got it. Last night wasn't exactly the best hair night but its still way cute none-the-less. Okay and for those of you who are frequent stalkers of my blog...you know who you are, I have now (thanks to friends) figured out how to change my comments so everyone can say something. SO...PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS if you feel like it. I know who checks this, Chelsea, Val, Aunt Tracy, Maddie, Grandma (its really easy to comment grandma), and before no one could leave a comment but today is a new day and I'm expecting them!!! I'll probably remind you guys for a couple more posts because I don't know how often people check and I'm also planning on posting some of our Friday group projects - just for you Maddie!!! So if it seems like I'm posting a lot, well its because I have no life and I've had requests for updates on our projects!

10 comments:

jamie t. said...

That is great that it was free! We have one in our area but it is really expensive. ugh! It looked like everyone had a great time and your hair is cute by the way.

Anjanette said...

Hey, let's get one thing straight here...it is near IMPOSSIBLE to post too much. And, don't worry about feeling like you have no life. At least you have three boys to take care of. I've got nothin'! I too hate it when people don't comment. Not that you have to comment with every single post...but when people come up to me & say, "I read your blog EVERYDAY". I can't help but think... "interesting. I had no idea. Leave a damn comment so I know who I can & can't make fun of on my blog." selfish motivations, really.

Back to the matter on hand...the balloon glow looks AWESOME! Happy racing!

PS. Sorry about the damn. I just get so passionate about these thins. You understand, right?

Robinson Roost said...

Shannon, am I the grandma that you were referring to? If so, I will do better.
I love the hairdo and you and Marc and the boys. Fun times in St. Louis!
Love,
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hey! At least I've tried!! I like the short hair, too bad Harris is covering it up. Come and visit soon!

Hannah said...

Oh, how fun!! I'll be that was so cool! I LOVE your new hair cut. You are always so stylin'!!! And I second Chelsea's idea...come out and see us!

Amy said...

Your haircut is cute! Josh wanted me to ask when you guys were coming out to philly so he and Marc could go to a concert. :) Anyways the balloon thing looks fun especially to entertain kids for a while. We are always looking for good entertainment!

VALERIE said...

Thanks to Hannah i have figured out how to send my comments LOVE the hair. But it always was cute. The boys are getting so big. We would love to see you guys.

Amy V. said...

Hey Shannon, just wanted to say hi! Your blog is so cute - your boys are adorable!! I recently started one so my mom could keep tabs on me... I need to update more, but such is life I guess. Anyway, glad to see things are going well! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Shan! It's Amanda Pope (Janson)...just wanted to say hey. Erica has a link to your blog on her page so I thought I'd check it out. Your boys are so cute and getting so big! Sounds like you're loving St. Louis life...good for you! Still in Savannah, and loving it...

Kristina said...

Shannon-I love your blog. We wanted to go to the balloon glow, but it was past Nolan's bedtime. Not as worthwhile to miss bedtime of just one child. My blog is tkjones0312.blogspot.com.

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates