I took this picture yesterday as they were playing outside. It doesn't happen very often that I get two (never all three) kids looking at me and actually look half way cute without snot running down their nose or chocolate on their mouth or dirt in their hair..you moms know what I'm talking about and those who aren't mom's yet....Oh, just wait! I just love this picture, it gives me nice warm fuzzies inside. OH, wait, I just heard screaming and yelling, was that a bat being smashed up against my car? Bye, bye fuzzies....
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
3 months ago
2 comments:
I just love your little boys. I am sure the craziness is just around the corner for us...I can't wait! Thanks for the background tip.
Oh my gosh you totally crack me up. If you ever wonder were the boys get there sense of humor look no further.You are great.
Post a Comment