Friday, September 12, 2008

Preschool

Max started preschool last week. He was actually pretty excited. I love St. Lucas where he goes. There are only about 6-8 kids in the classes and the teachers are super. This year Max is a pink bird. Last year he was a red bird and Bennett has been a yellow bird and orange bird. Every classroom has its own bird. Kind of cute.
Max wanted me to make him a bag for school but when I found out he was a pink bird I was not about to make him a pink bag so we settled on a blue bag with a pink bird but it had to be a "big" pink bird. Thanks to my lesson on bag making from Patti about two years ago I can now make bags pretty easily and its fun for me to do.
Here he is the big man of the hour. He got a cool pink bird necklace with his name on it which he lost shortly afterwards on the playground. Don't you wish you could go back sometimes and just have no worries except where you left your pink bird necklace??

No comments:

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates