


Here we are at Eckert's for Max's field trip. We picked apples but he was more excited about the pumpkins we saw on the way out. He said, "Mom, take a picture of me by the pumpkins". Unless its a pumpkin, or home grown food or balloons, he doesn't want his picture taken. I swear he is going to be a farmer with a hot air balloon. We saw pig races while we were there...have you ever seen spotted pigs before?? I know I haven't, they were so cute. Max really liked to watched them race. His favorite thing about the day were the old tractors and the pumpkins. He had to sit in every tractor he found. Maybe grandpa needs a little helper during Harvest.
2 comments:
Max,
You look like you had a great time at Eckert's farm. That is such a fun place to go. Remember when we went and picked peaches together? Yummy. Grandpa no doubt could use help on the farm whenever you want to come.
Bennett, that was a great job of photography of your mom. You have so many talents.
What a fun day! I am itchin' to go to an apple orchard. (Is that farm talk???) Fall time is just wonderful.
Post a Comment