I'm still getting used to all of the options you can do on a blog. Right now my blog is set up to not let anyone comment unless they have a blog themselves, which I don't think I set up that way but apparently I did. I want to open it up since I have any other friends and family that check the blog and I want them to be able to comment if they want - mostly for a selfish reason so I can feel like I have friends and people like me - I love comments. Does anyone know how to change that? I did try to look around tonight but I can't find the place to do it. Any suggestions??
2 comments:
Go into Settings and then Comments. The second section lets you choose who can comment. In your case I would set it to "anyone" but then you may want to use word verification so you don't get spammers commenting.
Thanks for your comment on my blog tonight. It makes me feel a whole lot better to know I am not alone in my feelings. I think your Friday group sounds wonderful. You've got me thinking... I think that would be so fun. I would love to read about some projects you guys do. Thanks again.
Sounds like you've got the instructions. I like having the comments come up on a pop up window rather than a full page. If you want to change that as well, you can do it right where you adjust who comments.
Post a Comment