Guess who is in town? You guessed it. Extreme Makeover Home Edition. They are doing a house just down the street from church. Its quite the process let me tell you! We went to see it on Saturday and they had just the foundation laid. You should see all the people in blue there helping...its pretty amazing. I even got a couple of shots of Ty and who doesn't love TY?! We went by there today after church and this is what they did in a total of 21 hours....its totally up and they're hanging drywall inside and working like crazy. The house has to be done by Tuesday. I really want to go on Tuesday to see it. There are streets blocked off and police watching all entrances, it feels like a movie set or something - well, I suppose it is, but isn't that cool? We also went to the Farmer's Market and I took some really great photos. I'll have to post those later this week. What a great weekend! Oh, double click the photos to see them close up, they really look much better bigger...especially picture number 3! :)
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
3 months ago
3 comments:
Super cute new blog background! This one does suit you better.
That's so cool! I wish our house could go up that fast!!
You gotta be kidding me. I leave town and look who rolls in. Ty!
Post a Comment