Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Farmers Market

Like I said in my last blog we had quite the Saturday. We went to the Farmer's Market in Kirkwood. This is a small one compared to the one downtown we've been to before but its so much cleaner and cuter and besides, who needs exotic food like Adzuki Beans, Bottle Gourd and Belgian Endive (these are all actually foods...promise), we just need the good old corn on the cob, watermelon and tomatoes. It was a beautiful day and the market is so full of colors. I'm not a great photographer by any means but I tried to capture the color.
Here is Max with the watermelon...this kid loves farms and to see all the food and the corn stalk that still had corn on it and egg plants that actually had them still on to pick - he was in heaven


Harris could have really cared less except for all of the free samples of food. Eating is his hobby.

4 comments:

Anjanette said...

I love farmer's markets!
God bless summer time, right?

jamie t. said...

We love farmers markets! It looked like a beautiful day to spend with your boys.

jana said...

I forgot all about Kirkwood's farmer's market. It looks like such a fun family outing. I will have to check it out.

Amy said...

It is fun to see your cute little family! I love looking at all your pictures. Farmer's markets are great!

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates