Today at Michelle's we organized her girls clothes, went through the coat closet and cleaned that out, organized the kids books, cleaned the spare room, washed windows and went through her three months food supply. Not too shabby for a Friday morning, eh?!
Next week, we're at my house. What to do, what to do. There are just so many things I'm not sure what to start on. The basement is so close to being totally finished so we should probably work down there but at the same time I'm soooo tired of working on the basement. Either way, I'll post pictures.
1 comment:
HA! You really want credit for that toilet :-) Don't worry, I'l think of something truly terrible for you to do at my house next time and then you won't have to be jealous that I was the one selected for toilet removal duty.
ps you looked so cute wielding that sledge hammer.
Post a Comment