Bennett did the bedtime reading the other night to the boys. This book he is using is an old text book (from back in my 1st grade days) that Bennett is reading out of. Its so cute because hes using different voices to make it "more fun for the little guys". Sometimes, just sometimes, I catch them being so sweet to eachother and it just melts my heart. This is one of those times and I just so happen to capture it. If anyone needs a babysitter in about 7 years just give Bennett a call, at least we know hes a great reader....responsible - thats questionable, especially at age 6 but I think he'll get there!!
2 comments:
So cute! It looks like they are little buddies. What a good reader. :)
That is wonderful. When you catch moments like that you know that you are doing something right.
Post a Comment