Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A little on the early side


Before this week gets away from us (we have a very busy next 6 days), I wanted to remember my sweet Max. He is turning 5 this next week. I really can't believe how fast the time has gone. He entered this world at a whopping 5 in a half pounds, so small and relied on me for everything. Now he weighs more then Bennett, is very strong and doesn't want my help at all (except for when it comes time for chores).
He was so small we had to buy premiee clothes for him for a month. (oh, I'm a little sad, he is growing up on me)
Look at him now. So big, so sweet. Happy 5th Birthday Max.


More birthday pictures to follow....

2 comments:

Robinson Roost said...

Max, you have grown ALOT since you were born. I loved having you here for a visit and love your shirt. Don't forget who lives there! Love you. Grandma R (Happy)

VALERIE said...

WOW how sweet it is amazing how quickly they grow and you forget how little they once were. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates