Monday, August 10, 2009

Skippy the Elephant

I made this quilt for a friend of mine who just had a little baby. We call him Skippy (the elephant, not the baby). I did all the quilting as well and was surprised and how easy it was, but of course I was doing a straight stitch in a straight line. I pieced the back to give it a little more character than just plain brown. I'm really happy with how it turned out it.

7 comments:

Anjanette said...

are you kidding me??? Shannon! That is the cutest quilt ever.

Bobbi said...

Way cute! Awesome job!

Heather Davies said...

Look at your craftiness! So cute!

Unknown said...

Looks adorable.

Kristina said...

Soooo cute! I wish I could do that. I really really love it. You need to make one for yourself, too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Shannon! I showed all the ladies at work and they loved it! I'm sure Baby E will really enjoy it too. Thank you so much for taking the time to make it...it is wonderful!

Rachel Ure said...

I'm in love. You did awesome. what an adorable treasure!

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates