When we were out in Idaho we had our family pictures taken by the most amazing photographer. LOVED HIM! The pictures are such a big file that I'm only able to download one on blogger for some reason. If you really really care to see more and your on Facebook you can look at my album there. Anyway, we just got some back, still waiting on the ones that needed head changes and touch ups but we're still very happy with he did.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
3 months ago
3 comments:
They are fantastic! I love the colors and the setting is amazing. I would love to do a family photo shoot but I'm afraid if I don't want major stress I need to wait another year. lol
Such cute family pictures! The background is awesome!
What cute boys! We have daughters you know :)
Post a Comment