Friday, August 07, 2009

For the record


Here is a small clip of the outting we had at the sand dunes in Idaho. Its nothing special except you can see just how beautiful it is up there.

If I may for a moment, I'm going to brag a little. My intentions aren't to be prideful but to be appreciative for what I have. Since we've been home from Idaho we've all gotten sick (except Marc). Max has pink eye, Bennett has a bad sinus infection that has now been passed onto Max and I can see it starting in Harris. I have had the flu, the head cold, the sore throat and for some unknown reason, insomnia (hence the time being 2:51 am). I've done my best to keep the house in order but you know how it is when you come home from vacation after being gone for two weeks, right? I've just been so exhausted and wiped out, I have no amount of energy. Well, I left this evening to try to play volleyball - I was just so tired of being cooped up....not a great idea, and when I returned my sweet husband finished mowing the grass for me, finished the laundry - ready for this one......CLEANED the bathroom for me, put the kids to bed and then ran me a hot bath with bath salts and candles. I think I am the world's most spoiled wife. He is so good to me. I so appreciate his help. Isnt it nice ladies when the men pull through for you when you really need it? He is so kind and considerate. I'm very lucky to have him.

Okay, that was it, just wanted show a little appreication for my love and I'm wide awake still. I hope you all are nicely tucked in bed and sleeping.

3 comments:

Candria said...

AWWWWW.. What a good guy Marc is.. Of course, I think you are both great! Can I brag back a little? I had a lovely dentist appointment yesterday, didn't feel like doing much when I got home. Without me even saying anything, Dean made the kids dinner, cleaned it up and then when I went to bed early, he stayed up and snapped the large bowl of green beans that were waiting on the counter for me to can. Those two boys are two of kind sometimes!
Hope everyone gets feeling better soon! It was soooo good to see you guys! We'll have to do it again real soon!

Unknown said...

I am so sorry that everyone is sick. I am glad though, that you were all healthy while you were here so you could do everything that you did. Good for Marc. His daddy is like that too. We are lucky.

Unknown said...

Obviously, Jed is logged into our computer. These comments really came from Gr. Happy:)

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates