Saturday, August 22, 2009

Max's Birthday

Max had a great birthday. This is him getting his frogs from Grandma Robinson. THANKS grandma Robinson, he absolutely loves them. These are the coolest frogs. There are two small frogs, they live entirely in the water with a bamboo plant and two small snails. You have to feed them twice a week and you only have to change their water out twice a year. That is what I call a great pet! Max has named all 4 animals and couldn't be happier about life.

He had a party at Monkey Joes. Its super fun there but his attention was on this stuffed snake. He would just stare at it so Marc the softy bought it for him. That too made him a happy camper
I have to say my most favorite gift were his cowboy boots. He looks so stinkin' cute in them. I'll take more picture of those when he'll actually stand still long enough for me to take it.







Here is at his family party. Grandma B got him two lego sets. I'm not sure who liked that present more, Bennett or Max.


1 comment:

Hannah said...

Wow, sounds like the best birthday ever!!!

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates