
Bennett came home on Friday with this note from his "girlfriend" Samantha. He said she made it for him on the bus. I asked him why she drew a swing and he said because at recess they swang together one day. He is really quite funny about the whole subject. He is still almost a little innocent about the idea of having a girlfriend. He told me that she has another boyfriend and I asked how he felt about that. "Good. I know who he is, he is nice. I'm good with it. I have other girlfriends. We have it under control." I asked him how many other girlfriends he had and he looked at me with those big brown eyes and gave me this look like, "you know mom". He said, "You know how many girlfriends I have, like 8." Way to play the field Bennett.
2 comments:
That is awesome! What a cute kid. lol
Wait until he comes home upset because he lost in "kissing tag"! Your family pictures are awesome by the way!
Post a Comment