Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Always in progress

I promised pictures of the basement, well, I mostly just promise them to Maddie, she calls our Friday group her HGTV....shes funny, anyway, the basement is looking good but its not entirely finished. The bathroom is just about done and it looks awesome, but I still have to grout the floor and we have to lay tile in the shower, I still need to finish making the shower curtain although I have the material already. The family room looks good except the windows aren't framed in and the trim needs to be touched up and the pole isn't boxed in and we need two more doors and door handles. It never ends really. I will post pictures as long as you know this is not the finished look, I don't want people to think, "Ahhh, HELLOOOO, your totally missing door nobs!" Yeah, got it. I'll take pictures later on today and get them up tomorrow, this time I promise Maddie!!!

No comments:

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates