So, I wasn't on TV. Well...I could see myself because I knew where I was sitting. My mom was actually on there twice and on the cable Oprah aftershow they showed her asking her question. It was so awesome to be there. We were in the third row, so close, but because it was a show on Menopause and Female Hormones I suppose I looked a little too young so they asked me to move, only to the side, still on the floor, second row, right behind Suzane Somers husband. It was so amazing to be there and see the whole production. They do a little thing before the show to get everyone excited and at ease and they ask people in the audience questions and they picked me for one of them so I got to stand up and the microphone was brought to me, it was cool. Not that anyone really cares about my experience but it was one of the coolest things I've ever done. Thanks for caring!
4 comments:
Ahhhh! You are my hero! I was going to say how the heck did you get tickets but you explained it already. Really Cool!
MAddie
i must admit, i really wan to do that sometime. I heard that they actually do makeup touch ups on the audience. you probably would have mentioned that. her audiences just always look so good and fresh and glowy (probably because they are so frieking excited to see Oprah!!!)
Very, very fun for you
Marc and Shannon,
You guys look great! Too bad we still haven't made it to the Lou. You're boys are real cute, Bennett looks tons like Shannon lately. We're real jealous of your Florida trip.
We miss seeing and talking with you guys.
Take care,
Brandon and Lesli
Yeah, I totally saw your mom twice. I figured you would be sitting next to her, but couldn't see you. Now I know why! What a cool experience.
Post a Comment