Thursday, January 22, 2009

Good Times









We're here in Florida still but I thought I'd post some pictures, I just couldn't wait until we got home. The boys are loving the huge 'sandbox' and the waves. The temperate is a little cool but still warmer then home and its going to warm up for the rest of the week - YEAY! Marc is out deep sea fishing today, he is so excited, like a kid on Christmas eve! I went yesterday to a spa for a massage and facial and let me tell you ladies, if you've never had one, I mean a good one then you need to treat yourself. I could get used to getting those. :) Everyone is having a great time and the boys want to stay for 30 more days. I think Grandma and Grandpa are about ready to get rid of us and we're lucky we get to stay for 3. I'll post more when we return to the freezing tundra of St. Louis.

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh, I am soooooooooo jealous!!! How nice to be able to spend some time in nice warm Florida. Can't wait to see more pictures. And I hope you had a wonderful birthday last week. I was thinking about you all day!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys are having so much fun! I can't believe how big the boys look in these pictures! Handsome little guys

Diane said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Have a fun rest of your trip!

VALERIE said...

Those pictures are really pretty i like the one of harris that is adorable. I hope that marc cought a big one. that is great. i do have to add that i am a little jealous as well. hope you guys had a great trip.

Robinson Roost said...

Larid is home in a blizzard, I am in Kuna in a drizzly, snowy, foggy day but I love seeing the boys on the warmer, sandy beach. How fun.

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates