Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy Anniversary to us

Here we are in our engagement picture. 7 years ago tomorrow (the 4th) is when I made the best decision I could have ever made. 7 years later, my hair is a little shorter - and so is Marc's, we lived in 4 different places, only 2 states I'm proud to say, and have three beautiful (sometimes crazy) boys. We've been blessed to have a wonderful business that keeps us on our toes. And even though its been 7 years, hes still as silly and flirty as he was and still is so playful with me...I love it! Happy Anniversary to us!!

5 comments:

The Checks Mix said...

Happy Anniversary! I still remember your cute wedding reception and first meeting you! Your basement looks AMAZING! Holy Cow! Kelly looked at the pictures with me and said, "can we have a house again so I can do stuff like that?"! I love the toy shelves!

Unknown said...

YEAH!! Congrats on 7 years. You guys are the BEST!!! Have a great anniversary!

Kristina said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys look so young in the picture. Enjoy the day.

Hannah said...

Happy anniversary, you two! Wow, seven years; can you believe it?! Congrats!!

Candria said...

Hey Shannon! I hadn't checked your blog in a long time, it took me a while to find you! It will be easier now! Happy Anniversary. I remember when Dean and I met you. We were so happy Marc chose a good one! :) We miss you guys!

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates