I don't have much time to write but I was at the Oprah show yesterday!! It airs today at 4:00. They called my mom and asked her to come because she sent in a comment/question. We had the best seats in the house. It was absoltuely amazing!!! I'm still on an Oprah high!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! If you can watch, look for me. I'm wearing a white shirt with an orange jacket over with a big beaded yellow necklace. Its kind of a boring show in itself...hormones, menopause, etc., but its Oprah, right, who cares what the show is on. I'm post more later, we got to do some cool stuff and my mom acutally got to talk to Oprah and Suzanne Somers!! More later........
3 comments:
That's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome!!! I'll try not to miss it!
Very cool Shannon! I'll have to fight off the kids for the TV. That is prime cartoon time for them! Very cool....
How fun! I didn't see you but I think I saw your mom. Can't wait to hear more about it.
Post a Comment