Sunday, February 22, 2009

Its over!!!!

I love basketball, I really do, but watching kindergarden aged children play was just plain torture. He didn't really care about it all that much, he would have rather socialized. But at least we suffered through and its over!!!! Now its time for dive team and that he really enjoys so it will be nice to see him participate in something he actually likes. Here is his little team and one of the coaches.


My mom has a room at her house for the boys and its painted this really fun blue, almost like the blue in these curtains. The bed spread is white and I made fun colorful pillows to go on top. We decorated it to be really bright and fun. I FINALLY finished these curtains for her. There are 4 of them. Sorry the picture isn't better. Those are buttons in the middle in case you were wondering what that was on there. I'll take a picture of them up in the room and post at a later time. And again, for those who won the pay it forward I still need your address otherwise, no handmade gift :(.



3 comments:

Robinson Roost said...

Bennett, I am so glad that I got to see one of your basketball games. Great photos and great coaching.
Cute curtains, Shannon.

Anonymous said...

Shan- don't you being throwing me under the bus yet! I am not a hundred percent sure what our address is going to be here in about a week (we have been told 2 different ones) so I will let you know them!

jamie t. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Oliver - 3 weeks

Oliver - 3 weeks

Harris - 3

Harris - 3

Max - 6

Max - 6

Bennett - 7

Bennett - 7
 

Robinson Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates