

Here is our family room area, its actually pretty good size but you can't really tell from the pictures. We still need to frame the windows in and put our built-ins where the little cabinet is and along the far wall, but that will have to wait until Marc has time so it could look like this for a little while. We need the geek squad to come and fix our cable because we can't get it to hook up that is why the cable is hanging off the TV (can you tell all these little things bother me!!) We do love the space down there though. There is a little gas heater which works great and it serves as a little emergency prepardness because we have electric so if it ever goes out in the winter we could go downstairs and at least stay warm. Marc just tapped into the gas line there...it sure is nice to have a handy man around!



Most of you have seen the spare room but I just put up my sewing stuff. I get to enjoy it for 6 months until my sisters moves in here and then I get kicked out of my sewing room for the second time!!! Laura organized all my sewing stuff for me in the cabinet and picked out some way cute fabric to make little curtains and trim for the sewing table and all these fun ideas to make it cute but I had to stop her...I'm not going through all that work just to take it all out so maybe when Brittany moves out it can be my space but for now it serves as sewing and mother-in-law quarters, that is if I can get her out here! :) I want to make a new quilt for the bed but that is among all my other projects and ideas I have. Oh, theres never enough time to do the fun stuff is there?! When Brittany moves in we're going to decorate it really cute so I'll post pictures then of this room.
Thanks for all the compliments on the bathroom, really, they all made my day.
3 comments:
The whole basement looks fantastic! Brett's so gealous of your tv. How nice!!
Wow, Shannon and Marc. The basement looks incredible! Isn't it amazing how finishing an unfinished portion of our houses makes us feel so put together? Nice work.
You're renting out my bedroom?
Post a Comment